Our Covid-19 prep and policies
We are committed to the safety of our dancers, parents and staff.
- Classes are limited to accommodate for proper social distancing rules.
-Choreography has returned to normal and social distancing "boxes" have been removed from the floor.
- High contact areas are cleaned hourly while the studio is open.
- Floors are cleaned daily.
- Dancers are to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Easily accessible hand sanitizer and hand wash stations throughout the studio.
- Waiting rooms are now open.
-Classes continue to be available for dancers who are ill or on isolation.
-Dancers, staff and parents are asked to wear masks when in the common areas, and while in the hallways. Masks are not required in the studios or when dancing.
-Dancers Edge will remain a mask friendly environment.