Our Covid-19 prep and policies
We are committed to the safety of our dancers, parents and staff.
- Classes are limited to accommodate for proper social distancing rules.
-Social distancing boxes are marked out in each studio to remind dancers to keep their distance.
- High contact areas are cleaned hourly while the studio is open.
- Floors are cleaned daily.
- Dancers are to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Easily accessible hand sanitizer and hand wash stations throughout the studio.
- Waiting rooms are closed to limit the number of people in the building.
- Choreography is created within social distancing rules.
-MANDATORY: Dancers, staff and parents are to wear masks at all times in the studio. Disposable masks will be available, but dancers are encouraged to wear their own reusable mask.
-Please note- our waiting room is closed to spectators and visitors.
We are able to confirm that these rules will be in effect until January 15th (the next Sask health conference day). At which point, these rules may change.